Sunday, February 3, 2008

injustice

This morning I got to hear my pastor Rob Wegner.  The message dealt with the desire we have for justice.  The question was asked about what really yanks my chain.  What is the thing, the injustice, in this world that makes me want to stand up and fight?  After much meditation, the system in this world that abuses power to keep people from enjoying all that God meant for us to enjoy is money.  Yes, the financial systems really burns my buns!  The real injustice is that there are those who have an outrageous abundance of this stuff and those who have just enough to survive and those who don't have enough and those who don't have any.  Because this world demands payment for every thing and service, those who don't have enough or don't have any lost out.

...simply wicked.

No comments: