Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Romanced by God

The wonderful thing about prayer is that you can do it anytime and anywhere. I like to talk with God when I'm driving to and from work. Sometime I just praise Him, other times I vent. This morning, as I was driving in, I asked God to kiss my soul…to give me something beautiful. As I would glance over to the eastern sky, I saw a beautiful display of colors as the sun continued to rise. That was His kiss.

Have you ever though of God as being a Romantic? He is the biggest Romantic in the universe! Just look at His creation. The earth is full of all things romantic. Sunsets and sunrises, star filled night skies, the full moon, Lake Michigan waves crashing along the shoreline, wild flowers, trees and grasses, red-tailed hawks, horses, white-tailed deer, and the most beautiful of all creation…woman. Yeeeeeees, that's right ladies, you are the Crown of Creation. Creation just is not complete without you. So yeah, God is indeed a big Romantic and Master Artist.

So the next time you are outdoors or just looking out the window, pay attention. God is romancing us all the time.


Here some more for your reading enjoyment:

Name-->Identity-->Purpose


A Moment of True Beauty




Empowered with His strength and captivated by His beauty,

Tom

No comments: