Thursday, March 18, 2010

I got an interview!

Yes, I got an in-person interview with Haworth in Holland, MI. It's for a position that isn't too much unlike what I'm doing now with Bosch. I hope all goes well, which I have a good feeling it will.

FYI, I've begun to also blog over on RansomedHeart.net So feel free to check that out was well.

Just this afternoon, I've had the most intimate moment with Jesus. I believe I'm finally learning how to open my heart up to Him, invite Him in, and truly feel His presence. I can't believe I've missed this before. The emotions that I feel transcend words. I certainly feel joy. The rest is just, well, wow! In that moment, I asked Jesus if this job at Haworth is the one I will fill next and I see His head nodding 'yes'! I trust Him. Only time will tell now.

empowered with His strength and captivated by His beauty,

Rhythm Warrior

No comments: