Monday, September 13, 2010

There is always more than meets the eye

We've all heard it before, "Don't judge a book by its cover."  This is very true, especially with people.  You simply cannot assume anything about people.  While it may not be apparent, even to ourselves, there is so much depth to us all.  The hard part is building up the courage to engage the journey to discover just what is underneath.  Circumstances are like this too.  A circumstance may appear one way, but be something else altogether.  Sometime we don't know until after something happens.  Then we're like, "Oh, that wasn't as bad as I thought."  Or, "That was worse than I thought."  You just never know.

Computers are fickle too.  I have one right now that refuses to boot up.  So I don't know what is going on.  I'm going to have to spend much time troubleshooting and exploring what the problem is.  My gut tells me it got a virus.  Who knows.  Only time will reveal the truth.

No comments: